1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 72" Snowblade Angle Pistons

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bartolini, Dec 1, 2011.

1. bartolini

bartolini Member

Just converted my leaky angle pistons on a 72" Bobcat brand snow blade to Fisher #20116K RAM Assembly 1 1/2" x 10" hydraulic cylinders. Bobcat cylinders cost $250 while Fisher approx $100. No modification necessary. However, I went from 1" clevis top and welded tube bottom over to standard 1" snow plow hole pistons. If you don't understand, just drive your plow over to a real plow store and have the OWNER look at it and read this post. He'll figure it out 1,2,3. Forget the Bobcat seal kit repair b/c getting the stock cylinders apart is a nightmare even for C&C hydraulics in CT. Will cost the same to repair old pistons. I got over 4 hours research and drive time into this so I figured I could save someone the trouble since Internet has no info. Good luck! Thumbs Up