1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bobcat 632

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Fannin76, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

this is a 30 hp machine could it handle a small push box?

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

with real good tires...a 6 or 7fter at the most.

3. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

That's what I was kind of tthinking. Would a plow be better?

4. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Better question is would it be a good deal to trade a back up Plow Truck for It

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

depends on the truck....and depends on what your expecting to do with the machine?? IMO, that size skid is a bit small to try and do much more than big sidewalks or a group of small driveways all right next to each other....

BTW, that's an old machine...they quit making them back in the late 70's I think?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

again, depends on what your doing...

7. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

well i dont do residential or have big side walks. most of my accounts are an acre plus. i could switch to bulk salt with the capacity of a bob cat to liad

8. Robinson_Cnst

Robinson_Cnst Senior Member

That would be a perfect job for that little machine to load salt. Providing its reliable.

9. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

i dont know if the salt price savings would justify getting rid of my back up rig if i cant really plow with it

10. Robinson_Cnst

Robinson_Cnst Senior Member

If your a one truck show with a good back up, I say keep the backup.

11. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

yea 1 truck show 11 commercial properties. farthest and biggest being 25 miles away so i gyess if my truck went down how would i get the cat there. thanks for the help guys