1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bobcat 463 snowblo ques?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn order, Nov 28, 2009.

1. lawn order

lawn order Junior Member
    from 02043

Ok before i go all crazy and start modifing up a storm !! I have a bobcat 463 w/ a low output hydro. with a snow blower I bought from the dealer. I bought this just to do walk ways a condo we work for. The problem is with the low output the blower wont move the snow. I have a few questions, Does anyone else have this problem? was there a way to fix it? What was the alternitive?
    I was going to fab up a big snow blower that has an engine on it to the bobcat or i was toying around with the idea of an adjustable plow, something i been thinking about for a while now...
    Any suggestions or solutions will be greatly appreciated
    jay

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

when you bought this did the dealer recommend this blower for your machine? if so the first thing i would be doing is talking to your dealer, there are two ways to look at your problem, how to get more volume from the pump, or how to modify the blower, i would be talking to my bobcat dealer to start see what they have to say.

3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

we use a 453, with plow not blower. It is fantastic, I would love to try a blower and a sweeper on it.

I do agree that if the dealer sold you the package that you should be speaking with them.