1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 2400 Articulated wheel loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Aug 27, 2012.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

This is a great running tight machine with around 2500 hrs. Its 85 horse and wieghs around 10,000lbs. Has full cab with heat, work lights, skidsteer style quick coupler, aux hydraulics, good rubber, and 2 speed hydrostat trans. It comes with dirt bucket only unless you want to pay more for the grapple bucket as well. The machine was made for a quick release backhoe on the back but it only has a wieght kit on it. Also could be sold with a 10ft protech for extra. Asking $12,500 If interested call 989 213 8091

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

what is the year of the bobcat
  3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a nice machine. Have you owned since new?
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Those are great machines. I ran one back in college at the U of MN. Are you sure that the 2400 has 85hp? I thought the 2410 model had the big engine and the 2400 was in the 70hp range. I could be mistaken though...
  5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yup your correct it is like 75 horse. That was a typo I cant figure out how to edit.
  6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have a similar machine made by Swinger.........love it
  7. More pics please.
  8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I will try to get some more the first part of next week.
  9. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

I have a 2410 and I believe it has a 90 hp motor. They are very handy to have. We use ours to load mulch, salt and unload pallets of ice melt. We also use it to push back snow banks.
    Should make some one a nice loader.
  10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Sold sold sold