1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 1600 Mini Wheel Loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Rat_Power_78, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

2. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

looks like someone took an older 763 cut it up and made a custom loader out of it. Maybe call the bobcat dealer and see what they can tell you about it.

3. Rat_Power_78

I know it isnt home-made, as one of our tree suppliers has used these for years, just cant find a whole lot about them so far. Going to talk to the local dealer today and see if they know anything.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Good luck finding parts for these. And if you do be ready to pay big. When my dad was looking into wheel loaders we found 2 of these. 1 was a parts machine and the other was operational. It still needed a ton of work. My local dealer said he would even have a hard time finding parts. Honestly I would keep looking.

5. Rat_Power_78

Parts availability could be a problem. I've heard they arent a very common machine. Didn't have any luck at the dealer today, the guy I deal with was off today. Hope to find out more tomorrow. Has anyone actually ran one? Almost seems like it would be a bit small, but then I tend to want to go bigger on equipment.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Pry be better to pass on it then and get something where parts are a little more avaliable.

7. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

My Bobcat 50 Years book shows that model being made from 1983-1993. By the way the ad has been deleted. Probably sold!

8. Rat_Power_78

Yes I see that. Maybe someone needed a parts machine real bad?