1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 100" snow bucket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JayN.E, Nov 26, 2012.

1. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

Like new 100" snow bucket, used only a few times. I will get up some pictures later today.

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Where are you located? What make is the bucket? What are the deminsions?

3. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

Located in New Paltz NY, Just off 87.
    The bucket was bought from bobcat in march 2010 and is a bobcat brand. Not used once in 2010, and only a few times last year. I am not sure how deep it is, My guess would be right around 3' but it is 100" or 101" wide, I can check in the morning if you would like.

Some pictures below, the bucket is dirty and can be washed if need be.

Price $2000.

photo (1).JPG

photo.JPG

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  4. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

$2000?! That seems like a lot of money for that bucket, but I could be wrong I have been before.

5. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

I know I paid more than that when I bought it, Also if you look around at quality buckets you will see thats not too bad when you include the cost of a cutting edge. Most of the ones you see online do no include that or shipping so something to consider.

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I thought so too as a brand new 96" is $750 on eBay

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

8. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

I ran it on my s250 and didn't have any problems. I spoke with my dealer and they said used I should get $1800 so that will be the new price.

9. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

isnt it nice of these guys to tell you what your bucket is worth and basically ruin your sale for you instead of just reading the post and moving on and minding their own business.

10. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

I try not to take it personal, I know the value of the bucket, and a legitimate buyer that has enough work to appreciate this bucket will understand its value as well. When I was looking around I had the option to buy an off name bucket; without a cutting edge for half the price, I chose to buy a brands bucket I have had experience with and will stand behind its product with a local dealer network. There will be someone else that also has the same mindset out there. Everyone can choose to run their business as they see fit with the quality of equipment they see fit.

Cutter1 I appreciate your kind words. Best of luck this season.

Anyone that is interested please feel free to ask any questions or request specific pictures.

11. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

What are you contributing to the in this post? i have cash an im interested in buying this bucket so i pointed out that the price seams high and posted another bobcat brand bucket that is half his price being sold buy a dealer. And here a video showing that size bucket being used http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbbEWrhDlEc&feature=related to back up my saying it wont just go on any machine.

JayN.E i apologize if i did offended you by doing so. if in time you dont sell the bucket and want to lower the price please pm me. If not good luck with the sale

12. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

Any interest?

13. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

They all want you to give it away and take a big loss. You price it like that and they'll be all in!

14. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Completely off topic but that guy in the video has no business being in that skid loader.

15. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

Great bucket. Still for sale.

16. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

Jeez.. I'd hate for you to watch me in mine!