1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bob evans

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hdelectraglide, Oct 10, 2009.

1. hdelectraglide

hdelectraglide Member

Has anyone received the letter stating that all venders have to go thru( fm sourcing solution):confused:
  2. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

nope, the one here local is handling it last time I talked to the manger there. I will look in to it again tho. :mad: so over these national companys... like the encomny is not bad enough.
  3. hdelectraglide

hdelectraglide Member

yea you might want to i dont know if it is national or not? where did your checks come from last year? if they came from ohio you need to get in the system with fm. my letter came 3 to 4 weeks ago
  4. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

We have handled a couple stores for the last couple of years and we deal directly with Bob Evans. Good customers to have. Pay on time nice to deal with.
  5. hdelectraglide

hdelectraglide Member

well i have had several locations for 5 years and always had a good relationship with each location i was just wondering if any one else had to summit bids to someone other than bob him self:confused:
  6. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

just recived a phone call today from my managers at the locations we service as well as the area director, brickman is now doing all 550 locations. i guesse im going to recieve my letter from corporate any day. local managers are pissed about this decision just out of curiousity who is fm?