1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boast 2003 F-250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

This is " Boast Enterprises " Plow Truck, and a fine Ford at that.:D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

another nice shot !! :)

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

and last but not least, the most important option to the almighty plow vehicle / or better known as the " money maker "

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Check out the custom trailor hitch, pretty clever !

5. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Looks good, looks like it's been making money...

6. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

EYESELL,
    Thanks for getting the pictures posted for me. They really turned out great. I thought you would like the truck, kinda similar to yours:waving: The pictures were taken after 2 weeks of plowing about every third to fourth day. Yeah and don't forget all that salt that we spread!payup
    BOAST

7. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

DID U ADD ANYTHING TO MAKE IT HIGHIER?CAN I SEE SOME MORE PICS OF U'R TRUCK OUTSIDE OF THE TRUCK IT AND INSIDE OF THE TRUCK?VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE TRUCK LOVIN IT KEEP THEM COMIN..............:yow!:

8. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Dude, if i may ask? whats up with the paint an the top of your blade? That powder coat didnt last too long i see. What hit the top of your western?
    :angry: :yow!:

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

No problem, glad to help out !!

10. bt99yz125

bt99yz125 Junior Member

nice truck and nice color

11. DBLC

DBLC Junior Member
    from Zone 7

BOAST

I LIKE THAT TRUCK TOO!!! MAYBE I BE ALBE TO GET A NEW ONE SOME DAY!!!!!!! SEE YOU AT THE KREAM KASTLE!!

12. crewcutenterprises

crewcutenterprises Member

Hey What size tires are those?? look like mud terrains?

and i do love the color. Gosh I love it. Sport package???

13. Boast Enterpris

GUYS, Thanks for all the compliments
    I had a small accident on 01/25/04 when we got about 1/2" of solid ice. I had too much salt in the bed on the way to town and slid off the road and hit the ditch, my plow tripped all the way forward and struck the ditch bank! (Yeah it was one of those days) That is what happened to the paint on the top part. As for the rest of the paint, the plow has been on 4 different trucks over 7 years. The tires are 305/70/16 Buckshot Maxis Mudders. The truck is Sonic Blue and it does have the Sport Package. No I haven't lifted the truck just the bigger tires. At picture time it had about 750Lbs of salt in it. When we get time I'll get some more pictures and have EYESELL post them.:waving:

14. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Boast ent.,

You should post some pics of it all cleaned up. Those sport package f-series really do look sharp. Some day i'll graduate from my old 76 f-250 an my 95 f-250 and by a brand new ford. :yow!: :drinkup:

15. Boast Enterpris

Hopefully it won't be long untill my truck looks like this again!:waving:

16. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i like the truck very nice. would also love to see some pictures of it clean. also like that custom trailer hitch.

17. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

The only issue I had twards the getting the sport package on my truck was that painted bumpers chip, then rust. Plowing definatly would not help that I figgured. I love superdutys though, I like your truck alot but its definatly alittle long for the tight areas I have to plow.

A cleen pic would be nice!

18. Boast Enterpris

VBigFord20,
    I have about 40,000 miles on it & not much signs of rust on the bumpers. The only complaint about the painted bumpers belongs to the back one where the ratchet straps have scratched the paint. Paint didn't come off it just looks like crap with all the scatches in it. I think Eyesell had mentioned something about paint chips on his. This truck hasn't been on much gravel, but those mud-grips haven't been so kind to the rear quarter panels behind the wheel well. You will have that, when you use your truck to work with! I will try to get a picture of it all cleaned up soon. THANKS guys for the compliments.:waving:

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Glad to see everyone is still hanging out !!:D

20. BMQ

BMQ Junior Member
    from 72315

nice truck

Hey thats a nice truck! Maybe with a headache rack it would look even better. Hope you have a good day. Talk to you soon. ;)