1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BNC's Videos , chicago suburbs

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Alright i took some video clips while i was out plowing. This is just the beginning , i will be getting some video from other storms as they come.

This is the picture of the main battle vehicles ....Grassbusters two fords any my dodge..

IMG_1282.JPG

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

6. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

I cant seem to get to videos to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks

7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

You have to right click on them and save them to your computer, then click on them where ever you saved it and play...

Im working on adding video streaming to my website to make it easy to show you guys the videos..

8. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

Got it

The first clip wants to save as a html document. But a few of the other clips i tried worked fine. I guess i should have tried the others before posting a problem.

Thanks

9. Midwest BuildIt Inc

10. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Bryan, next snow we are going to bring someone along to do nothing but take pictures and film plowing.

11. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Whats the deal with the flast pattern on dodges light bar. Looks pretty weak.

12. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I dont think the camera is fast enough to pick it up, That light bar flashes so fast it will give you a headache , its an 8 strobe liberty bar.

13. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Nice job guys. The clip where you sat the camera on something and came towards it was pretty cool.

14. Vaughn Schultz

Bryan, Walgreen's is going to think we are ******** xysport And this is who you hired to plow the lot ? :p

15. Vaughn Schultz

As you see in the first picture, I always carry a Christmas tree in the back:p it help keep spirits high :D

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Id come and film but i dont live all that close when its snowing, and id prolly be plowing myself. If your ever out closer to my way for something id come film.

17. Midwest BuildIt Inc

oops let me try this again

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007