1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BNC'S pictures and videos..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Ok I put together a gallery with all my pictures and videos. the first couple of videos will work, but Im still working on getting the rest of the videos to work. Some of you might be able to view them, but more than likely not.

You have to register to view them, but its just as easy as signing up for here.

Ill post pics and vids throughout the season as usual. Feel free to leave comments on the gallery.

midwestbuilditinc.com/gallery

I can also set up some albums for you guys to upload pics too. I can set it up with a password for each individual person so only you could put your pics in it and have your own album.. pm me if your interested, and give me some time. I may get a 100 of them right away. lol

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Cool thanks bryan! I try the vids they did not work, i will check back later. I sent you a pm

Thanks!

3. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

yeah its neat the pics are small even when u click on them idk if its suppose to do that or not and yeah the vids r working fo me either like tls said

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

sorry that should be fixed now, still working out the bugs. lol

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great Bryan.

When did you get a 2dr 'hoe?

6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Didnt work for me

7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

What didnt work ?

8. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Keep me away from the open man holes/sewers this year!

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Just don't be like bryan and pop the lid off it then try and drive though it and you should be ok.:D

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

11. erkoehler

WOW, this is going to be one hell of a season.....

12. erkoehler

Care to explain this?

1.jpg

13. Midwest BuildIt Inc

yea, one of the delivery trucks for wallgreens pulled that out into the road like three days after we plowed. the guy across the street said we left it out there and was trying to get eric to pay for the damage to his van. it was amusing, but the police agreed that it was no way us. lol

14. erkoehler

See you guys tomorrow, I'm ready for a hell of a season!

15. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice Bryan, you used the same gallery as I did, LOL

How did you get vids to work? I have been having a hard time with that. Also, it asks me to register to see the pics. You know you can disable that right?

Also, I was thinking of opening up my gallery as well to a some people to use instead of photobucket.

16. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Yea that gallery is free with my webhost. i set it up with a password so i have more control over who is viewing. and i can also put users in different groups so that only certain groups can get to certain pictures/albums.

As far as videos go, there can be a lot involved in that depending on who your webhost is. some provide all the programming needed, some try and block it and some you will have to load everything you need to get it to work onto your server space. Which can get quite complicated. your best bet is to ask your webhosting company what is needed. Find out what they say and maybe i can help you.

Oh and it also depends on the movie file type's that your using. this is why only a few of my movies work right now.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Yeah I did some researching and the webhost doesnt openly support ffmpeg but i have been able to get videos up and working fine. only issue is the size requirements which I changed but it still doesnt load ALL the videos.

18. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

go to bed rockstar #2