1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Nov 29, 2009.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought a blue-tooth Omni tech at Staples for 10.00 sale price. I have been plowing since 1998 and had always used Nextel PTT, last year was the first year with out the PTT and i hated it. Now I'm going to try the blue-tooth while plowing (hands free), lets see if this will make answering and making call easier.

2. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I have a blue tooth and its great, no more looking for the phone thats bounced around the cab, just push the button and talk, that paired with my blackberry for mobil e-mails. im good to go. Its kind of nice, about 1/2 of my customers just send me e-mails so i can resond after im done with the job im on, + after being up for 20+ hrs, makes it easier to remember what you talked to them about. :laughing:

3. DJ Contracting

I hear you there, I'm yet to step up to the net plan and a smart phone, I'm not disciplined enough to work and not play on the Internet :laughing:

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Beam me up ,Scotty!

[​IMG]

5. DJ Contracting

A little primitive but funny :laughing: