1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bluenite's NEW RIDE

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bluenite608, Feb 8, 2005.

1. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got out of the Dodge and into a 2005 F-350 Diesel. Got the rig Sat. and installed non other than a BLIZZARD on Sun. Headache rack, lights and bed cover in the near future. What do ya think???

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

beautiful truck. is that a blizzard 800 or the 860?

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking truck. I love the 4 door short box. Is that the Harley Davidson edition?

4. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

it is the 800 and I was looking at the Harley edition but decided against it in the long run. it is loaded though, leather capts chairs,6 cd player etc.

5. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

I'm a big ford fan, but I see something white that I would much rather throw a plow on, and it happens to be a real Hummer...

PS... Truck looks great, just hope your's has a late enough build date to not have a troubled tranny...

6. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

I like the CJ (5? 7?) tucked away in the back! :D

But yeah, that is a niiiiiiice truck. That's almost exactly what I'm looking at, except just a supercab, not the crewcab.

7. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

that is nice. if you want to sell it I will buy it. lol :redbounce :nod: let it snow let it snow let it snow

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  8. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

looks good but i also saw the hummer in the background got any pics of that?
    Evan

9. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Why Get out of DODGE??????????????????? And go with a Power Joke? hmm

10. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

lets get some pics of those othwer sweet rides THE CJ AND THE REAL HUMMER!! OTHER WIZE NICE WHIP....
    ANDREW

11. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

thanks for all the feedback, I loved my Dodge however, I bought a gooseneck trailer to haul my Monster truck and the HUMMER so after some research i thought that the FORD was the way to go, besides, I have a buddy that owns a Ford Dealership so There it is. I will post some pics of my other rides. Do they mind if you post Hummers and Monster trucks on this site??

12. Sharp looking truck. Good luck with it. Black looks real good but I would be afraid of being able to keep it clean. I too went over to the Ford for towing my camper. Truck is almost Identical to yours but in grey (no Sport Pkg though). Its due for delivery to Otis Ford around Feb 14th. Where did you get yours? Keeping the Dodge for now to plow with and putting a Western on the Ford next fall and using it for a backup truck. Don't want to beat it up too bad in the first year.
    Kev

13. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Just wondering why you have a blue light on your dash?

14. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Very nice truck!! Blue lights.im guessing volunteer firefighter should have gotten an Led dash light :)

15. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

Hey Kev, I got mine from Tom Otis at Otis Ford also. That is Funny!
    I am a Ex-Chief and Commissioner in the F.D Wait till you see the light set up when I am done. When I am done with the strobe bar on the HUMMER, I will take care of the New Truck. I have a big project going right now though, I am 4 linking my "MONSTER TRUCK" just got 49" tires for it. It is posted on FORD TRUCK WORLD search for "MONSTER MASH". I will post pictures soon.

16. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

Trust Me When I Say,"that Dash Light Is Only Temporary"!!!!!!!!!

17. fordman89

fordman89 Junior Member

not a bad looking truck

18. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

Blue,

I was told that putting a plow on my 2004 Crew Cab Diesel would void the warranty. Something about the extra weight of the diesel and the length of the frame causing front end problems or something. Did they change this rule for 2005?

19. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

yea, there is no problem with the plow. In fact I got the plow prep package on it. They sell them here in NY with the plow already on the truck from the dealer.