1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BLUE galls grill lights...used but nice......$60.00?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

HEY FIREFIGHTER'S!!!!!

OR ANYONE ELSE, that can run blue lights.....got these and i will definitely be arrested for having them....so i can't even think of keeping them.

retail for twice my asking price each....only asking 60 for the SET not 60 each...

they got a little sticky crap from a foam light stop on last install but goof off would take care of that easily.

mounted INSIDE all of their life....not rusty, weathered or any of that...they were deck lights on a cruiser swapped for led's.

if needed i have a 2 outlet whelen power supply that is from same car i can throw in for 40 extra...100 even for 2 strobe lights and a supply...good deal...

i can even throw you wires...you buy supply and lights and i give you 2 10' wires...need longer..we can talk..i make any size you want..need a switch harness too...got one laying here....1 switch...

[​IMG]

HERE THEY ARE NEW.. PLEASE hit my e-mail for fast response...in my sig..
    http://www.galls.com/google/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=GR150S&cat=2711

2. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

i feel like i should get these and turn them on when people piss me off cause no one knows how to drive around here

let me see if i sell this car im trying to sell then i will take them for sure lol

3. Dissociative

better hurry....they are hot...lot's of interest

4. Dissociative

still got them...deal fell through...who wants them??

50 now for the pair...come on guys

5. Dissociative

ok...ANYBODY WANT THESE??

6. bigmudder77

from wooster

give you $40 shipped for them pm me and ill get payment out if you will take that offer

7. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

I'll give you $50 shipped with 1- 5' wire and 1-10' wire

8. bigmudder77

from wooster

$50 shipped no wires

9. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

$ 51.87 shipped with the wires. Haha Mudder you can have them bud

10. Dissociative

this is some funny stuff right here...you guys are cracking me up...

i guess mudder wins this, and i will tell you what, i will throw in the wires for you for nothing..

as long as you don't want like 30' wires or anything.

thanks for the interest guys....i ran these for a while just to try em out and they work great and are very nicely colored...it's a glass lens not plastic...

pending sale to mudder.....