1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blue fire?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tuney443, Oct 5, 2010.

1. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

I get this call today from a very pushy saleswoman from Long Island trying to sell me this new super product called blue fire. It's a pre-treat for snow/ice so she claims.She's telling me all the data on it,then the price which was way over the top.I think she said her company is Pioneer something and they market this.Anyone hear about this?
  2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Give her a try. You never know....

Call her back, say... I'll tell you whist, I'm very interested in your product but need a demo, have a rep come out with some, spread / spray it, and we will test it out on the spot with real life conditions that I can see for me self

Or. If u want to rent out the local skating rink for anti, I'm sure there is enough ice there we can try and melt
  3. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

LOL...."The New Ice Melt That's Also a Power Ranger!"

Sounds like another "Prop 49" type product. Ask for a sample.