1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blown bulb on a 420 beacon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Roadapple, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Roadapple

Roadapple Junior Member

I have look all over the web to find out how to change a bulb in my 420, but all I find is the manual that came with it and it doesn't tell how to change anything. Does anyone know how to or where to go ( not where my wife tell me ) to find out.

This is my first tread and I didn't know where to put this question but this is a fantastic site. I wished I found it before.
  2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

The Bulb you can get at any auto parts store it should be a H-1
  3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

If it's like my Excalibur was there's a clip on the bottom of the bulb you pull, once that's out pull the bulb out and the connector attached to the base of the bulb. Reinstall new bulb in reverse order. Just make sure not to touch the bulb with bare hands.