1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bloomsburg PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by 90plow, Sep 7, 2003.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Hey guys 18 year old student at Bloomsburg University looking for a job doing landscaping or maintnence. I have had a job working for a landscaper for 3 years in NJ I planted trees, cut grass, drove trucks, made deliveries (non CDL), for the past 2 years I have worked on all the equipment doing basic maintence (oil changes greasing,wiring) I know how to run loaders, excavators, and backhoes (I'm not a professional operator). I ran my own plow operation last year, but have no way of going 1.5 hours home and trying to plow. Ive been plowing since I was about 16. I can work part time and weekends. Email me or send me a personal message.
    Thanks
    Eric
    Kawi80e@aol.com

2. Santo

Santo Banned

Dave @ (610) 789-HELP we have room for you and your truck if you dont mind heading down 476 @ exit 5 Villanova University.

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Dave I dont have a truck right now for plowing I had to sell it when I came to school. I have a truck without a plow that I can drive to get to work. The only problem is we have off from school for a month over december and I wont be here I will be in NJ. If you need someone after that I can help out. How far are you from Bloomsburg? I can work in the spring also if you are looking for someone to work and your not far away.
    Thanks
    Eric