1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzzard!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Guggy, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Guggy

Guggy Junior Member

Just got it today! Ready for snow now. Think snow!

Hope everybody is as happy as I am! Hope the picture works. If not, sorry.

...Guggy :waving

plow (4).jpg

2. penberth

penberth Member

The Cherokee looks really good with the Blizzard on it. Don't let SnowPlowJay see it. He will be trading in the Western for one. :)

3. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Looks good! I'm sure you'll love it. :)

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Sure does look good on there. :drinkup: Penberth, Im sure SnowPlowJay will like it too, but he is a Western guy like me. :D Mike :waving:

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

It looks fabulous. The Jeep seems to handle it pretty well. I was checking one out with ProSno Friday that his buddy Jack had in his shop waiting to be installed. Very nice looking little unit.

Jay

6. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

good luck and pray for some flakes!

7. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

That looks real nice on that Jeep. Good luck with it. The power hitch is going to be really nice:D :nod:

8. Guggy

Guggy Junior Member

Gracias

Thank you all for your encouragement. ;)

Good Nite :sleeping:
    ...Guggy :drinkup:

9. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Whos that clown? :D And why is he in the bathroom with the computer up against the mirror?? :confused: Mike :D

10. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

It must be easy to work in there. Thats where the best business deals can be made :)

WELL SINCE I ORIGINALLY POSTED I guess his business went sour......The pics gone

Jay

11. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Hmm, I knew I wasnt seeing things, and there really was a picture there for a short while. I guess he realized posting a picture of himself, in his bathroom, with the computer, was not such a good idea! :eek: Mike :D

12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

REAL MEN ARE PROUD OF their "OFFICES"

Look at Bill (ProSno) for instance.

"we salute you.......Mr portopotty guy....."

pa250101.jpg

13. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Great picture there Bill! You know, some people dont come out well in pictures, but I can surely see this isnt the case with you! Just one question though, why is the toilet paper stuck to you? What was really going on in that portable crapper?? Mike :D

14. Guggy

Guggy Junior Member

Toilet training!

:eek: I took the picture out, because it was a "crappy" picture. I have my new camera now, and will send a pix with my new plow when it is "working". :waving:

dix pix 006.jpg

15. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The blizzaerd looks good. tell us how you like it when you get to put it to work and remember get more pics:nod:

16. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Guggy,
    Where are you in WI? Just wondering who your dealer was. Thinking about a Blizzard myself.

17. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Hey Maverick. I thought you got out of plowing???? Didn't you move after last winter and sell the Chevy????

I was curious. I had asked another member where you went off to and no one knew.

Jay

18. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

I did move to WI 2 months ago from Wasilla, Alaska. I did sell my 01' 3500 Chevy with the Sno-Way. Its snows in WI and thinking about putting a Blizzard on this GMC. Thanks for thinking of me.:D

19. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

I thought you were the one in AK.

Why the move ?

20. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Lack of money making jobs. Hot shotting was good but always being under cut and ended up hauling for nothing. Tough being an owner/operator. I started driving 18 wheels down here now. Let someone else pay the fuel bill.