1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzards of 2003

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thannigan, Dec 6, 2003.

1. thannigan

thannigan Member

Hey guys-
    Today was a great day for me. Even though I never got around to putting my plow on the tractor, I still managed to do a whole lot of plowing and make some money.:D My working day started out as usual saturday at the gas staion at 8 a.m. I usually work only until 2 o'clock or so but stayed until 7 30. At 5 my boss told me to pull up the 88 f250 with a 8 foot western uni mount, and fill it with gas. So i did it, then he told me to go have some fun and plow. Even though I'm only 15 I did fine plowing. I plowed the whole lot. The only downside of it was that I didn't have my camera, so next storm I'll bring it. Then after work I went out plowing with a friend who plows with a 96 f 150 shortbed w/ a 7.6 western uni-mount. We did about 10 driveways, plus he helped me out and did all mine. Then I got in at about 10 15 and ate. And now I'm here. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
    TIM

2. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

good deal! Gotta ask, where is glenville?

3. thannigan

thannigan Member

Phoenix-
    Glenville is the western section of Greenwich. I'm right in glenville about 1 minute away from the parkway. The NY border is right up the street from my house. Are you farmiliur with greenwich?
    TIM

4. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

a bit, I know roughly where you are. Just didn't remember hearing of it.

5. thannigan

thannigan Member

Do you have work done down here, or family?

6. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

LOL! My last job was delivering plumbing supplies, that was part of my area. :D