1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard's going for 08/09 season service

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by 4evergreenlawns, Nov 30, 2008.

1. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

out of inside storage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not including the new 860SW

Ron G

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Nice Ron! Think you can fit a couple more on there? :)

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I should have had you take mine over there for me. :)

4. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

4evergreenlawns What are you using for a snow deflector on your blizzards especally any 8611LP's you might have........ussmileyflag

5. 4evergreenlawns

Well as you can see every plow except the one on the beaver tail has a snow deflector. The one on the rear is the 8611SS and it had a deflector added during service.

They all have the factory deflectors. Even the new 860SW got one.

[​IMG]

The 2 dumps have the LoPro's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

What lights are you using? I have the standard blizzard lights andwant to swap them for something that has more/better output and is aerodynamic.

7. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

from the Picture, I think they are Fisher's new ones. intensifire

8. 4evergreenlawns

Not sure what Fisher calls them they are Western NiteHawks and they are about 1000% inprovement from the stock lights.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

everything looks great. very nice fleet you have there

10. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

Thanks, Im going to see if I can grab a pair. How did you wire them to the blizzard plugs or are they plug n play?

11. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

Fisher calls them the intensifier and that has to be the best improvemeni i have ever done to a plow.....ussmileyflag

12. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

I am also going to upgrade the lights on my Blizzard. Did you cut and splice the wires between the light and the truck disconnects?

13. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

the gentlemen that up-fitted Ron's also did my 3 trucks. To do it the right way, stay away from splicing you will have nothing but problems. Take a replacement blizzard plug to light harness and re-wire it into the nighthawk. But ask Ron, I believe you have to wire it a special way? or I might be wrong. Then they are plug and play. O ya, you need to make a special bracket so they fit on your lightbar ... that you will have to purchase from or up fitter haha

14. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

My Blizzard lights were all brokeh so i pulled the wiring pigtails out of the blizzard lights and installed them into the intensifisers and wolla gobs of light.....

15. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

The man in Erie sells the NSII's plug and play for the Blizzards. 3 something if I remember right.