1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard????

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by Mike S, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Is there a control for the Blizzard? If there is I want one now!!!!

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

The Blizzard 810&8611 handheld controllers are currently being tested by some members of this board. We hope to have them out shortly, hopefully in the next month. Thank you for your interest. John

Pro-Mower and Snow equipment
    www.pro-mower.com
    Dist. Of Universal Plow controllers

3. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

What about a controller for the Speed Wing or the straight blades?

4. Mike S

Can some one sign me up for one? If so how much? I dont care really about the price I just want to get rid of my joystick and dont want a touch pad so hook me up.

5. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Cooter,
    Handheld for straight blade Blizzard is already available, we have blades running around with the handheld controller,

Mike,
    Let me check with my distributor and see if any progress has been made towards actuall production. I will post back what I find out.

To checkout what the straightblade controller looks like, go to www.pro-mower.com and clic on "whats new". All our contact information is on the website. Call for pricing for your plow. Thank you, JOHN

6. Mike S

That would be awsome! I just looked on thier web site and it says that they are only going to make 250 controls for the 810 and they will come out in january at the latest.

7. Mike S

I emailed them and have not got a response back yet so I guess the 810 control is still not ready.

8. sleddog1

sleddog1 Junior Member

mike,

universal 810 is now available today. you can access it on line at universal plow controls .com or call and speak with them . 1 847 971 3849. they may refer you to a local distributor/ dealer. or you can go through me.

9. Mike S

I got my controller!!!!!! It is BAD A$$!!!! Thanks UPC!!!!

10. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Mike,
    Do you need a light switch?? I know the new controller does'nt come with it.

Sweet how you can run both wings in and out at the same time, or individually!!!

11. sleddog1

sleddog1 Junior Member

a switch and connector are availble from universal.

12. Mike S

I got the switch with mine and today in the mail they sent the little piece that mounts to the dash.

13. sleddog1

sleddog1 Junior Member

great, I hope it works well for you please keep me updated.