1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GTLS, Sep 12, 2013.

1. GTLS

GTLS Member

Selling the wiring harness for a Blizzard plow off of my 2003 F350 dump. HB5 headlights. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking for best offer. Also have the push plates for that same truck

IMG_0522.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LMK when you come up with a price

3. GTLS

GTLS Member

Make a fair offer.... They are of no use to me

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

For a power plow correct?

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Yes It was from a 8-10 plow that was on a 03 f350.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$75 shipped?

7. GTLS

GTLS Member

Sorry, I should have been more clear when I said FAIR offer. I'd let it go for $150 plus shipping.

8. dmax pwr

dmax pwr Junior Member
    from Ohio

How much for push plate?

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That's why we like people to post prices around here rather than playing the offer game. Someone always gets offended. Thanks for the offer, but I can get it brand new for that and not have to pay any shipping.

10. GTLS

GTLS Member

$100, but let me check to make sure I have all the parts. We took off the main beam already, but there are two side posts that my mechanic was supposed to be taking off when he replaces it with Fisher stuff. I'll get back to you on that one

11. GTLS

GTLS Member

I wish I could find these deals you're getting.... :(

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya it's nice to have a hookup with the dealer haha........sorry for the lowball offer