1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Western Fisher Plows and parts for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coryservices, Nov 24, 2010.

1. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have a 8611 blizzard power plow its a 06 model i think it has only been used one season and stored inside the rest of the tiime it looks new with the mounts off a 07 chevy 3500 $ 4850.00 have a blizzard mount off a 94-02 dodge that has been used one season with all hardware $350.00 also have a 760 speedwing plow with mount wiring controller off a 95 chevy truck used two seasons is all i know looks good little rust just traded for this $2300.00 also have three western unimount plows for sale 7'6 & 8'0 plows these have all been sandblasted and repainted this summer new sticker kits look and work great have couple mounts and wiring off 94-02 dodge also will seperate plows from mounts 1800.00 for plows 2100.00 for set up also have a fisher mount off a late model ford (06) $300.00 have the wiring hareness of a ford for a v plow $100.00 and a fisher joy stick controller $100.00 thanks brian consider trade for salt spreader

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Do you have pics of the 8611 and would you sell just the plow?

3. coryservices

I can get you some pics of the plow I would sell plow only 4500.00 Will try and post pics over the weekend thanks

4. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

also interested in the 8611

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Is the 8611 an LP?

6. coryservices

sorry 8611 sold

7. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

i would like to know more about that wiring harness for ford v plow or pics maybe

8. coryservices

will get the numbers off the harness can i text you a pic?

9. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

sure ill pm you my number, i bought a fisher v plow and the harness was hacked up so what i need is a extra harness to put everything back to the way it should be mainly need the plugs at the grill for truck and plow side I think its a 14 pin