1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Warning for Tuesday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by magnum1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Blizzard Warning for Tuesday in the center of my universe. $$$$

2. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Don't go rubbing it in. We'll be lucky to see a whole inch here in central WI! I'll still make $...just not as many $$'s as you will! Haha

3. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Sorry, not rubbing it in just a little excited, We've plowed Sat, today and hopefully busy
    from 4:00 am Tuesday to ?:?? am Wednesday. Blizzard warning is from 5 am to 11 pm Tuesday. Since Sat. morning we've had approx. 12" of snow in the valleys and up to 6' 0" in the mountains

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Lucky you, looks like i wont be seeing any white $ in my area until the second week of december at the earliest.

5. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Hopefully sooner than later

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  6. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

I'm excited for the possibility of that whole inch...there is always hope of it coming this way and dumping another couple inches than planned.

7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

need to do final equip. ck then catch some zzz's, You guy's have a good thanksgiving with
    friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Magnum Const. American Falls ,Idaho