1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard videos

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Detroitdan, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Just got done watching the video clips, is it just me or are those guys going really fast? I would like to go that fast pushing snow, but I dont think I ever have. Of course, I've never seen a video of me plowing a parking lot either. So what do you guys think? Do you go that fast out in the open, or are you more cautious like me? Is the Blizzard more suitable to the speed for some reason, or are they just showing off? I think I'm going to go start a thread on plowing speed, just to get something started.

2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I also saw it and noticed they had to run the wipers all the time. I try to run my speed just below ware the snow powder comes over the plow and onto the window. But only on lots I know. I did like what I seen as far as production went. Just wish I had a dealer to support the plow.

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

There was another post on here awhile back and I had said the same thing about it looking like they are going very fast. I was told that they were only doing like 5 mph....Looks a hell of alot faster to me too.:nod:

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Actually, the guy driving the truck is clipping right along. Guys here will commonly do roadways at 20-30MPH if they know the road and obstructions. parking lots at 15MPH is not uncommon.

These plows will take the use and keep coming back for more.

Jerre