1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard undercarriage for a newer chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tubbykid, Dec 13, 2009.

1. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

Blizzard undercarriage for a newer chevy. I m not for sure what the exact years are that it fits and i have no bolts with it. The part numbers that are on it are 30037 and 30042. I think it came off a 2005 3/4 ton chevy.....Im asking $200 for it, you can pay for shipping or pick it up.........number is 937-605-1696

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

here is a pic

IMG_0647 (2).jpg

3. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

bump........

4. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

bump......

5. Wallace

Wallace Member

The number that you gave crosses to a B30042-1
    It will fit a 2000-2008 K1500hd,2500,2500hd,3500,3500hd, Avalanche 2500 & a Suburban 2500.
    This is for a Power Hitch 1 plow only (Old Style)
    Just thought I would give ya a little help!

6. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

hey thanks alot maybe that will help out i just havent had time to call a dealer .....thanks alot wallace

7. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

bump bump bump

8. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i still have it $175.00 takes it.....

9. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

i will give you a call on Tues, if you could meet up with me I will be in wooster then through mansfield, possibly buying a truck. if we can hook up i will probably pick it up.

10. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

yes we can arrange some thing for tuesday just let me know.......again my number is 937-605-1696

11. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

thanks to wallace we know what it fits ......bump to the top........thanks again

12. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

bump to the top