1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Truckside Mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fastjohnny, Oct 5, 2009.

1. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

I have several Blizzard mounts available including:

New 94-02 or so Dodge 2500 $300

Used 80's Ford F250 $250

Used 99-04 F250 $250

99-07 GM 2500 HD $350

I also have a pile of headlight adapters, some GM, some Ford, I haven't inventoried, let me know what you need.
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll probably take the 99-up Ford one, maybe all. Please give me a price shipped to 46319, or an exact location. You may not be too far from me.

3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I would be interested in the 99-04 f250 what is the condition of it would you be interested in a trade i have a mount for a 92-97 ford used one season it is great shape.
  4. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

He's maybe an hour, hour and 15 from you, much cheaper to drive than ship. Berrien County Michigan
  5. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

Please let me know if h20 doesnt take it thanks
  6. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

I was hoping you were going to have one for a 05 dodge.....dang.
  7. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

I am interested in the 99-07 Chevy 2500HD mount. I would also like to know what wiring kits you have. I have a 2005 Chevy 2500HD. Thanks, Chris
  8. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Update: For all that have pm'd me I have pm'd back. I am away for a few days, when I get back, I'll deal with members in the order that they have posted or pm'd me.

Coryservices, get 10 posts so you can have PM available!