1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Truckside mount and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Oct 29, 2009.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I took this on trade and was told It came off a 2005 Excursion. This setup includes lights and should fit F-superdutys 99 and up but I'm not positive. $200 814-598-3956

2. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

would you ship if so how much 62521 thanks Brian

3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Shipping

Sorry I can't ship it is all assembled and probably weighs 200# with everything check with people who transport. There are companies or individuals who when there picking up items will do it cheap.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

So this has the headlights and all already attached? Also does it come with a controller and light harness?

Sorry i know nothing about blizzards but i have an excursion so it sounds like a perfect fit.

5. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

setup

Yes lights are on brackets and attached to mount plus it does have wiring but no controller. I really dont know much about blizzards either. This setup does need paint to look good I think this setup came from a 810 model but unsure.
    Thanks
    Tom

6. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Sold

Sold Thanks for the interest