1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard technical question on Power Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Central WA Plow, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Central WA Plow

Central WA Plow Junior Member

Anybody have a pic of the newer bolt in bushings that the hook up pins go thru. Mine are wore out and I need to make some new ones, that aren't the weld in type, but the bolt in type.

MY two plows are some of the very first one made.
    I understand the newer ones are bolted in.

I have placed a pen point at the bushing area in the picture below.

If any of you blizzard guys have or could take a pic for me, and post it on here, that would be great.

By the way i have only plowed 9 times total with this plow. Kinda hard to believe there wore out already. Other than that blade has work great. Oh I forgot about the crappy cutting edges, that were to brittle and like to break on the first manhole you find. LOL[​IMG]

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Look on the welding thread

Pelican had a picture of the bushings he used in his leaf vac rig that used the blizzard frame.

3. Wilburn Parks

Wilburn Parks PlowSite.com Veteran

when my pins wore down they were almost to the hitch pins before I caught it. All I did was mig welded them back up and ground them back round and I haven't had a problem since. It happened the first year I owned them and real quickly that I thought they were going to be an ongoing thing, but luckly they haven't been.

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Power Plow

The part # you need is 40088. A-Frame pivot bushing. I sell them for $18.00 each.

Any more questions, please call.

616-877-0800:)