1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Speedwing 760SW how much?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Bluesiberian, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Bluesiberian

Bluesiberian Junior Member

Called a dealer by my house, told me he has a 760SW left over right now that he would install for 4200 after tax. Does this sound like a good deal?

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds good to me. I paid $4500 for my 860sw 2 years ago. I am sure there might be a guy selling them for a little less ,but it's not worth driving to far anymore to save a few bucks. The speed wings are good plows. Good luck!!!

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Very cheap. Steel has sky rocketed as have shipping and manufactering costs. When left overs and pre-seasons are gone I think you will see 7-12% increases everywhere. Some places they may already be in effect. the larger dealers who have inventory on the ground will be less effected then the smaller dealers and "brokers."

4. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

Who around here sells blizzards? I may need an extra part or two.

5. Bluesiberian

Bluesiberian Junior Member