1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard speed wing plow for sale with mounts/wiring for f-150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Oct 10, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Just listed it on e-bay, almost new, save a bunch from new, details and pictures are on the listing, go to e-bay and search for item 150169139617 .

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Price drop, steal this plow in time for the first storm!!!

I can e-mail pictures if anyone would like some. Here's some more info on the plow: Up for sale today is a new last year (installed 9-16-06) Blizzard 760 speed wing. For more info on the speed wing plows, see blizzards website as they explain it better than I do. This one in particular came from one of the best known blizzard dealers out there, Jerre's service in Erie Pa. This is a slightly modified "erie special" with custom wing edges, bump stops and probably a few other things I forgot about it. It was installed on a friends 2006 ford f-150 and comes with the truck mount and wiring to reinstall on that particular truck. If you plan on putting it on a different model truck I believe its about 6 or 7 hundred to buy the specific parts needed for another application. The plow worked great on the f-150 but the truck was replaced with a newer f-350 and a bigger plow. The plow works and looks pretty much like a new one. This is your chance to save a substantial amount of money on a lightly used plow. Local delivery available for a fee. Otherwise please plan on picking up. I can load it on your truck no problem E-mail or call 802-793-7023 with any questions. First to show up with $2500 cash gets it. New over 4k into this just one year ago.