1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Snowplow 680LT 2005+ Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tang, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Blizzard Snowplow model 680LT
    6'8" moldboard

My father and I purchased this snowplow last year from the original owner. It comes complete with everything to mount to 2005 and newer Toyota Tacoma's. We mounted it to my father's 2010 Tacoma and used it only a couple times last winter to plow our driveways - no commercial use.

Everything works as it should and cutting edge has a lot of life left. Some surface rust in places, but everything is well cared for and works as it should. Includes plow, truck side mount, lights, all electrical wiring, joystick controller, and manuals. This plow is easy to take on and off and is easy to use.

My father is selling his truck and that is why we are selling the plow. Plow is located in Mansfield, Ohio. Asking $2650.

plow front.JPG

plow left 2.JPG

plow right.JPG

plow joystick.JPG

plow lights.JPG

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Back to the top!

3. Tang

Tang Junior Member