1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Snow Plows and Spreaders, at discounted Prices.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cleancutlawn, Oct 15, 2009.

1. cleancutlawn

cleancutlawn Junior Member

I am a Blizzard Plow and Spreader Dealer in Illinois. I am taking delivery on My fall shipment Nov.2nd I have 2 78008 8' poly electric Hopper Spreaders (2.5 yard capacity), that list for 9,000.00 I can sell for 8100.00 and 1 78005 1.8 yard capacity, list for 8000.00 can sell for 6999.00. Have a number of diferent plows, call me with your truck model and year and I'll give you a price over the phone. I'm located in kankakee, Il (an hour south of chicago) and we can mount your equipment same day as you purchase. Some plows and mouting brackets are not in stock but can get in a few days. 815-932-5326 ask for Ron O'Connor. Monday-Friday 8-4
  2. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

R those prices for real?
  3. cleancutlawn

cleancutlawn Junior Member

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

wow those are terrible prices.
  5. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Discounted prices?
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Are you a new sponsor or do you just get to post about your business and sell here for free........................and those prices don't sound very discounted to me. [​IMG]