1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by viper881, Mar 19, 2011.

1. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Its a 8'10 snow plow. Couple years old, great working condition. Cutting edges are very good. Comes complete with electrical, lights (not pictured) plow, controller, and 03 chevy hookup. Still have it hooked up so you can see it works before its uninstalled. Reason for selling is I got a new truck and plow so dont need this. Asking $3200.

Some reason I cant upload the front pictures of the plow, send me your email and I can send the rest.

snow plow 002.jpg

snow plow 003.jpg

snow plow 009.jpg

2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Can we get a couple of pictures of the Front of the Plow and cutting edges.......

3. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Im sure it looks new just like the back

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

It looks repainted, is it?

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Yes it has been repainted. Matson what is your email address

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

controller

this is the only other picture i can get to load. shoot me your email address and i can send you one from the front.

snow plow 008.jpg

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

bump......

8. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Is that plow a 99 or 2000 ?

On edit its not a 99, must be a 2000 or 2001

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Its definately more than a "couple" years old.

10. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Its acaully a 2002 that we purchased brand new in 2003. It was bought to do a assocition that never took off so it was hardly plowed with until 3 years ago. I have all the recpts and manual still. And yes its a couple years old. Thanks for your expertise H2o, greatly appreciated.

11. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

bump for the day

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm in the market for a couple year old Blizzard. I held back with my opinions b/c I'm not one to bash someone's for sale ad, but a couple years old it is not. Maybe a couple or a few years use, but certain things changed over the last 8-9 years that makes this plow a far cry from a "couple years old". A couple means 2 to most of the world. They haven't even made that controller in several years.

New cutting edges and a sticker kit for some curb appeal would make it much more appealing IMHO.

13. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

It has a brand new cutting edge plowed twice with from ebling. Which i know you cant see from the pictures cause i cant add front pictures for some reason.

14. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Boy I am tempted to try and sel my boss and buy this as I have been wanting to try one of these but you hear of a lot of problems with them. You also hear the guys who run them like em.

15. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

bump......

16. EPM

EPM Member

Is this still for sale? Does it come with mounts and all wireing? What did you have it on?

17. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

What problems? I have a 810 that is prob as old as this one for sale. Just replaced a angle cylinder and hose this past winter that is all..

18. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Yea it comes with everything. I have not taken the mount or wiring off the truck yet so you can see the plow works properly and that there is nothing wrong with it.

19. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

On a 2003 chevy hd

20. slim_blevins

slim_blevins Junior Member
    from ohio

do you still got it