1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Snow Plow with Power wings and Fisher Salt Spreader Great Condition!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by tjcezar, Dec 28, 2012.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

Blizzard plow in great shape. It has a new motor, new power plow TouchPad controller, new center cutting edge, new hd welded wing edges, was painted last year but never used. I might have a new harness also but will have to check. Comes with truck mount from a 2001 F250 and everything else you need. Also with package comes a fisher 1000 salt spreader with controller. Spreader received new bearings, new disc and anything else it needed last season but was never used. Frame was rusty but was cleaned, painted and strengthened last year also. I refurbished both the plow and spreader for my own use but never used either of them. Price is $4000 obo for the pair. Reading, Pa. I was unable to post pic of front side but you can see the pics on craigs list. Thanks.
    http://reading.craigslist.org/grd/3504816282.html

plow2.jpg

salt spreader.jpg

2. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

$3000 for plow, light rack and mounts and wiring.

3. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

it has been sold