1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard shoebox joy stick controller 4-sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by razr777, Jan 23, 2013.

1. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

I got almost knew shoe box joy stick controller, i used it one season and had it for about 2-3 seasons' great shape everything work's mint. I don't need it as i brought a UPC hand held for my 810pp and had this for a backup which i'm getting another UPC for and figured instead of it sitting around i let it go for someone who need's it. I would like to get $250.00 shipped usps priority and will take paypal for payment aslong as you pay the fee or send gift option so no bs fee's pm me with any question's or to setup the deal thanks'.

2. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

If you get desperate send me a pm. Don't really need, but a back-up isn't a bad idea.Don't want to insult with a lame lowball offer.

3. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

LOL i run the UPC controller and just ordered another for back-up so i don't need this make me a good offer .

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Ill send you $100

5. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Quick question.Is the wiring the same as my 2005 pre dd 810 box? Thanx

6. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

Sorry boys' sold it for $250.00 already.

I got a small ph1 joy stick controller B62073 for sale used good working condition i do it for $225.00 shipped.