1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Revenge!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowFlakeChaser, Feb 7, 2013.

1. SnowFlakeChaser

SnowFlakeChaser Junior Member

Thumbs UpWith 18-24" coming do you think this would be the perfect time to slam some snow up on a deadbeat customers garage doors.with 5 ft snow banks? He beat me for 3 months of mowing, or just over $600.

2. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

I would definitely write about it on the internet first

3. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

Don't forget to post pictures either.

4. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

I like how you think!:gunsfiring:

5. SnowFlakeChaser

SnowFlakeChaser Junior Member

I was thinking of posting pics in my next "CHEAPEST PLOWING IN TOWN" ad on craigslist. Maybe I should post the address so I can use my handy work as a reference.

6. downtoearthnh

downtoearthnh Senior Member

The best way to solve that is to take the person to small claims court, get a judgement, and watch as they explain to the judge that they cannot afford to pay the bill. And then get a letter in the mail stating that the bill will be paid as the defendant can afford it, in payments of $10 monthly. Then the payments stop after the third month and you are screwed anyway.

7. wilsonsground

wilsonsground Senior Member

windrow it all towards the doors, leave and not answer the phone when they call and take your losses.:laughing: