1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard price.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by frndinalowplace, Feb 3, 2007.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I went to a dealer the other day and for the 860 speedwing they quoted me $4300 installed. And for the 810 they quoted me $5100. are those good prces?Should i shop around more?

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I just got my 860 sw this past fall for the same price. I called aroung a bunch and the speed wing was with in a few dollars every where I called. I did also get 810 prices becasue I was considering getting another one of those for my new truck. The place that sold me my SW wanted like $ 4850 installed. Some of the other places wanted almost $1,000 more, $ 5,900 intalled!!! I guess It wouldn't hurt to look but those sound like good prices to me! When I bought my 810 back in 03 I paid $ 4,200 for the plow, I did the lnstall my self. Just as important as price is your deal service and support. So it would be worth looking for a good dealer with a fair price. Both plows are good so I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!