1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Power Plow Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksnow, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ksnow

ksnow Member

I have a blizzard pOwer plow snow plow for sale the model is a 810 with power wings . this plow was bought new in 2005 . The pictures are of the plow mounted . We have taken it off the truck all the parts are here to re mount . this plow will fit Ford Chevy ,Dodge 250 or 350 ton This plow is in great shape just like brand new. all the wiring and controls and mounting bracket and bolts too install this plow are includedi also have the assembly and operation manual ...... I can help with delivery to your location for a small fee depending on milage MUST SELL best offer give me a call or email me and we can make a deal Thanks Keith 336 589 4219

Keiths pic 425.jpg

Keiths pic 421.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  2. ksnow

ksnow Member

look at this deal

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

What truck did this come off of ? year and model
  4. ksnow

ksnow Member

Call me i can give you history of the set up 336 589 4219
  5. ksnow

ksnow Member

I forgot to tell in the add it also has an emergency repair kit thats included here are some more pics

Keiths pic 427.jpg

Keiths pic 424.jpg
  6. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What are you asking for it?

I'd also need a mount for an '04 Dodge 2500 CTD
  7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Tried to call but didnt get an answer.

Would the mount work on a 06' 2500 CTD? Ballpark price please.

Thank you
  8. ksnow

ksnow Member

NBI LAWN try and call again 336 589 4219
  9. ksnow

ksnow Member

still have plow for sale come and get it hurry snow is comming
  10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Too bad you're so far away, I'd like to take a look at it.
  11. ksnow

ksnow Member

camden hey just a short drive a hop and skip and your here i understand
  12. ksnow

ksnow Member

come on guyslets make a deal call and buy it before you get piled up in snow this thing is like brand new
  13. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

How much do you need for it?? You need to post a price. Call me at 301-370-8883.
  14. $1800 green cash....my offer
  15. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

ok, lets start bidding.

Just kidding, it looks like a real nice blade, just nobody wants to travel/haul at 3.50/gallon diesel.

Where in NC are you? Saw it on asheville craigslist.
  16. ksnow

ksnow Member

Hello I'm 20 minutes north of Greensboro or 15 minuted south of Danville VA. lets start the bidding then but i don't want to rent it i want to sell so let s be realistic . if it was that big a steal the plow would of sold i two minutes after i listed it
  17. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I can tell you that people rarely get what things are worth on this site. You're better off selling it in the paper if it's complete.
  18. My price was a Joke................LIST A PRICE!!!!!!!!! nobody wants to play your stupid game, we want to know the price.
  19. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

You know how much you want so post it. I hate when people do this. Ugh just make offer i think its worth 2500 used 3 year old plow and blizzards suck
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  20. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Your post makes no sense either. Blizzard makes one of the best plows around.