1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard plows?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by steve in Pa., Jan 27, 2003.

1. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. Member
    from Pa.

Just had a demonstration of a blizzard plow by a salesman today. Looked pretty awsome to me. Just wondering what kind of luck anybody has had with them and how they are lasting? Pretty impressed with the whole plow set up!

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

do a search its been covered
    Dino

3. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Don't buy one, I don't want more of the competition increasing their productivity:waving:

Mine is doing great. PM me for any specific questions not answered in past threads

John

4. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

Very impressed with the time I've saved not needing to go back and pick up the little left-over windrows. Have had no problems whatsoever with the plow , but the stability of the light tower leaves something to be desired. I've solved that problem, but it never should have been allowed out the door the way it was in my opinion.

5. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

I have saved icredible amounts of time. I run fishers and a diamond. I will not buy anything but a Blizzard now. I am even taking my diamond off our f-350 and putting a blizzard on that. As for the light tower well I look at it as that, Just a light tower. Mine isnt even bolted on I just slide it in and plug the lights in-when I'm done [plowing I take off the plow - unplug lights and slide the tower right out and I'm back to stock.

6. jpl

jpl Member
    from ct.

Absolutly go with the Blizzard. It will be one of the best investments you can make as far as plowing goes. SAVES TIME & MONEY. Good luck with whatever you decide.