1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rnblase, Aug 30, 2002.

1. rnblase

rnblase Senior Member

I seen my first Blizzard expandable plow today it looks pretty heavy duty. I haven't seen a demo yet but it looks as if it will haul alot of snow to the fence line.

I have allways ran fishers and they are great but I am thinking of buying this Blizzard.

If any one has any info on the Blizzard it would be a great help in my desicion.

ASI Management, LLC:drinkup:

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Try the search. You'll have plenty of reading to do :waving: .
  3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Try this

JayALC has experience with the Blizzard too, although his was the straight blade. Try to contact him as well.
  4. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Again this goes back to dealer support.

Good Luck
  5. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Pelican is correct. I had the Blizzard 800 straight plow last season, and I loved it. I would still have it this season if I had not sold that truck. I too am about to buy a Blizzard 810 for my new truck. One of my favorite features about these plows is the easy hookup. These also seem to be built quite well except for a few problems with the wings of some people's plows.