1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Oct 27, 2003.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I think that its terrific that Fisher, Western and Blizzard have come forward as sponsors of our fine site. My one question lies in why have Fisher and Western developed a tech support Thread but Blizzard still has not???? I am strongly considering a Blizzard plow on my new truck after this coming winter. It would be nice to have a Thread with a Blizzard Engineer answering questions also. I'm sure everyone who currently runs a Blizzard or who is thinking of purchasing one would like to see a Thread similar to the Fisher and Western one.

Thank you

Jay

2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Yes that a really good question.I would really like to see that ,to answer alot of good questions the members have on here regarding the blizzard plows.

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'm sure it will only be a matter of time Jay.It would be nice,as I'm looking at a few,but have very little in the way of dealer support up here,and I have a few questions to ask.

4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

there is a new dealer in toronto area. go to blizzard website for name.

courtesy of your maritime Bizzard dealer.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we are really lucky to have some of the best plows out there sponsering our site:)

6. westbrooklawn

westbrooklawn Member

How can I locate the tech support threads for Western and Fisher? I don't see any manufacturer forums listed below.

7. Bolts Indus.

westbrooklawn

Have no idea. sorry

8. Bolts Indus.

snowplowjay

You could also go to blizzard.com and get their
    800 num. they allways answer.

9. brad welch

brad welch Member

AS BLIZZARD DEALERS WE CAN ALSO REQUEST THIS OF NELS OR CURT. THEY WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY AS THEY DO WITH ANY QUESTIONS ASKED OF THEM.