1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

this new blizzard 810 does any one have any idea what they are running in price??

Thanks

2. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

in MN 4700 installed

3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

4. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Around $ 4,300 or so here.

5. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

thanks guys

6. micah79

micah79 Senior Member

I know a way for you to save some money on Blizzard. Pm me.

And no!! I am not a dealer. I just got a good deal. But you have to live in Michigan.

7. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

$4795.00 installed around our center of the universe

and Micah79, BAD boy!:p

8. micah79

micah79 Senior Member

Haha, well there are advantages to living in the same area as the factory that makes them. lol payup . Highpoint have you been selling many Blizzards this year, or is it too early still?

9. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Me? A dealer? Not on this site.;) Was only forwarding an observation.:angel:

10. micah79

micah79 Senior Member

Oh I am sorry. Wasn't trying to get you in trouble. I just thought that I read somewhere else on the web that you were. I have never seen you try to sell anything or even mention that you were a dealer on plowsite. I was just asking a friendly question and wishing you the best of luck.:drinkup:

11. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member