1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plows what to expect????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DERANGER, Dec 11, 2003.

1. DERANGER

DERANGER Junior Member

Hello im new to the forum not to plowing though.I just bought a 7 ft blizzard for my 03 ranger, haven't used it yet. my question is what is the weak link? I would like to keep my repair parts on hand beacuse my dealers are about 1 hr away. any help would be appreciated.

2. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

I've had absolutely no 'weak links' show up in my 810 in two years of use. I don't know if that means yours is going to be trouble-free of course, but since I push mine with a 1-ton GMC/454 and have probably have used it harder than you will be able to, I would be optimistic about it. Performance, in one word, has been 'awesome'.

3. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

deranger

Dave ( Blizzard dealer). Do not worry about your Blizzard plow. The weakest link will be the frame of the truck itself. Just use common sense and you will be fine.

4. Bolts Indus.

ahaycoman

Have the same rig set up. Great

5. Bolts Indus.

deranger

Blizzard sell a roadside emergency kit that you can tuck under the seat. Covers most things you could handle out of the shop.