1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plows stolen

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by blizzak, Jan 1, 2009.

1. blizzak

blizzak Junior Member

Several blizzard plows stolen in the Minneapolis Minnesota area any info please respond thanks!!
  2. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

Just the plows? Or was the brackets with them? What sizes?
  3. blizzak

blizzak Junior Member

Just the plows they were the 8-10 ss and one 8'6- 11 ss with a brand new s 250 skid
  4. Blazin

Blazin Senior Member

About four years ago E.W. Sleeper, a place in Concord New hampshire ( Capitol city ) Had over 40 brand new Fisher plow blades with the crates of plow frames, pumps, wiring, etc. stolen out of their chain link fenced in yard. Cut the lock, backed a 45' trailer tractor unit in, started up their two fork lifts and loaded all of them!
  5. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

check craigslist
  6. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Get your serial numbers in order with them and check sites like ebay and especially craigslist......sorry man and good luck. free bump to the top!
  7. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Bliz what area in particular in minneapolis? I'll keeps eyes open if you can give me more info. Where, blade defects or scratches to look for stickers ect.
  8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

X2, I live in east st.paul and also in minnetonka so I cover a lot of ground. I get a little concerned when my plow is on when I'm at my st.paul place.

I will keep an eye out but dont hold your breath
  9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Sorry to hear that

x3 for the distinguishing marks, I am in Twin Cities and will keep eyes peeled.
  10. Upper5percent

Upper5percent Member
    from USofA

Check with the scrap yards...:(
  11. blizzak

blizzak Junior Member

We are in the south metro Burnsville lakeville area thanks for looking
  12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Just in case you're not aware of this, you can search ALL Craig's List sites by typing in site: craigslist.org "blizzard plow"

You will get pages of listings all across the country. Might be worth your while to check it out in case the plows got taken to a different state.

Good luck