1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLOWMAN45, Dec 11, 2003.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

I saw the video it has some good features but i dont like it still it has thousand wires that control i have 3 wire on my plow no to hard to figure out so in my list of junk equip is

1 blizzard
    2 snow way no way :redbounce :bluebounc purplebou :yow!:

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Wanna try that again in english?

What are you trying to say?

3. PLOWMAN45

that blizzard is junk and snow way

4. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Is what?.....Junk too?

You have a BLIZZARD and a SnowWay and because of the BLIZZARD video, you all of a sudden think they're junk?

Or are you a window shopper posting your "thoughts"?

I'm still not sure why I'm wasting my time with this post, but am curious to your thoughts nonetheless

5. Greensway

Greensway Member

I saw this earlier, but looked and saw this illiterate had posted at least 6 post's in a 1/2 hour all wanting someone to talk to him!

Of course he has no blizzard, nor the funds to scrape together to rent one.

6. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

Don't speak out against a plow unless you have owned one. So what if there are a few more wires. It is still simple enough for the average guy to diagnose. Once you try one out in a parking lot, or any account for that matter, then you can state your opinion on whether they are junk. You can't just base it on the video. I am so sick of people posting like this:rolleyes:

7. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

like i've said before, the only people that call blizzard plows junk are the people that dont own one. i've got two blizzards and two westerns and had meyers before, if any of the ones i've had are junk, i would have to say the meyers are junk, at least from a battery drain standpoint.

8. PLOWMAN45

dont worry about what kind of funds i have i 20 mack ten wheelers with commercial plows and sanders and 12 plow trucks with meyers and westerns on never had a problem k

9. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

OH......OOOKKKKAAAAAYYYYYY :salute:

Not worrying.

k

10. PROCUTSLAWNCARE

PROCUTSLAWNCARE Senior Member

11. Greensway

Greensway Member

PLOWMAN45

Birthday June 8, 1975
    Your Age 28
    Biography; I HAVE BEEN DOING PLOWING SINCE I WAS 15 YEARS OLD I HAVE WORKED AS A SUB CONTRACTER DOING MAJOR ROADS AND HIGHWAYS RIGHT NOW I M DOING SMALL COMERCIAL PKG LOTS AND DRIVEWAYS IM LOOKING EXPAND IN NORWALK CT AND GET INTO PROPERTY CARE
    Vehicles / Equipment 1993 DODGE DAKOTA CLUB CAB V8 AUTO/WITH 6.5 MEYERS SNOWPLOW,2003 FORD f350 crew cab 4x4 7.3 psd 8ft western ultra mount pro plow
    Occupation; RIGHT NOW IM JOBBING AND LOOKING

PLOWMAN45 ; dont worry about what kind of funds i have i 20 mack ten wheelers with commercial plows and sanders and 12 plow trucks with meyers and westerns on never had a problem k

UPDATE!!
    We have just found the largest snow removal contractor disguised as a lowballer!

12. PLOWMAN45

ur funny real funny im not a lowballer i m a buisness man

13. PLOWMAN45

some one know how to copy and paste wow but anyway i would put a blizzard on a skid steer so figure that out

14. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

WOW. I THOUGHT I WAS NOT WANTED ON THIS SITE.:drinkup:

15. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

When I read plowmans posts i think of the reporter that Jim Carey talks through in Bruce almighty!!! Shimina faaaa arggg. blaaa buggaqaa geez wowa:dizzy: :D

16. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek Member
    from Ky

Look I put one on , and I have only a 12th grade education
    Whats so hard about reading directions ? The harness you talk about plugs in at the plow and the controler

dsc00828.jpg

17. PLOWMAN45

ok good you can read its my prefrence just like people say meyers is junk:gunsfiring:

18. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

What kind of plow has 3 wires, snow bear? Only one I know with 3 wires. Why don't you find BHB he can make you a 3 wire plow.

Western uses 9-12 wires, such as Meyers and most of the major plow MGF.

You need 3 for head lights

3 for angle up down

2 for power

3 for park/running and turn signals

Now how the MFG get all them there is another story.

BTW............. I am with Lawn Tek, all you have to do is follow directions....

I put that on too.

Still wondering what other kind of plow there is for a Mack 10 wheelers. You mean 10' 4 way plow for a tandum dump truck?

2003_1212_155341aa.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2003
  19. jpl

jpl Member
    from ct.

Your a fool. you say your a businessman. Not a very good one. The blizzard power plows are the most efficient plows you can own. 1/3 of your plowing time is saved which means 1/3 your fuel, labor & wear & tear on your equipment. All that adds up to PROFITS!!!!!!!!!!! So you are not a very smart businessman.

20. PLOWMAN45

well thats ur opinion i just pefer diffrent equipment