1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plow parts kits

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatboy, Dec 27, 2012.

1. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

IMG-20121227-01993.jpg
    I have several parts kits for most Blizzard models, looking for $65 each plus the shipping. I'm located near Toronto Ontario Canada but can send them any where, let me know what your after and if you want a few I'll make you a good deal. Any questions just ask, I'll answer asap. Thanks

IMG-20121227-01993.jpg

2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

How much to ship to zip 65401 in US? Ive got one but can always use more parts.

3. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

UPS says $30 for standard shipping but ill check with Canada post, its usally much cheaper. I'll let u know asap

4. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

$25 with Canada post

5. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Th kits are going fast guys! get in before there gone! discount for multiple purchases.

6. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

7. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Only a few left, I have them on E bay for $75 but you all get the plowsite price!

8. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

what is this for?

9. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

I have them for most models, what do you have?

10. Rainer

Rainer Member

Just PM'd you. You wouldn't happen to have any other Blizzard parts available would you?

11. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

No just the kits, sorry