1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plow mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bjhawk, Nov 19, 2010.

1. bjhawk

bjhawk Junior Member

I am looking for a plow mount for a Dodge 2500, #B32057. I have a mount for a Ford, #B31219 for sale or trade.

2. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

would you want to sell the ford mount, and how much? I am looking for that moun, (sorry i have none to trade). If so, I would need to get a shipping price to 44060 asap.
    thanks, jason

3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have a dodge mount new last year used one season looks new with all the hardware 350.00 217 519-3205 thanks Brian

4. undetermined

undetermined Junior Member
    from 55974

im in SE minnesota, but i belive i have the mount your looking for and happen to be looking for the mount you have. send me some pics of what you have and the zip where it is and we'll see if we can work something out on a trade. nismo_slim@yahoo.com thanks Brian

5. bjhawk

bjhawk Junior Member

I have the mount for my truck. If you are intrested in the mount I have, I will sell for $250 plus shipping.