1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plow mount for 2007NBS - 2010 Chevy/GMC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I have a blizzard plow mount for a 2007 (new body style) - 2010 GMC, Chevy 2500HD & 3500. Fits HD blizzard plows like the 800 HD plow, 860 HD straight blade, 810 power plow, 8611 low pro, and 8611 full sized plow. Am reusing the wiring and controller in a different truck so they are not for sale. No rust, came off a 2008 I believe. Asking $225 obo. May trade for blizzard plow parts like valves, controllers, etc for 810s.

pictures can be seen at CL post: http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/2616638775.html

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

still for sale. Is the price wrong or just no interest in putting a nice plow on a car or this era?

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

make an offer

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

thursday bump?

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

wow, no one loves this year? Had a good engine w the dmax. Put a good plow on it now with an 810 or low pro

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

just a bump

7. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

Maclawnco where you at in OUR GREAT STATE

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

This looks exactly like the 99-07 2500 mounts. I bet it will fit

9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Thats exactly what I think too. I didnt want to lie to someone and say this so I just listed the gen it came from. I have the wiring for this too but wont let that go without a premium.
    Dan, near Dayton. If you want this mount, am going north on Sat and can bring this to meet you along i75 somewhere if that helps.

10. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

It will fit 99^, and actually fit better on the 04-07's as this mount sets a bit more forward giving more clearance for the light bar.

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

actually saw a guy locally figure out how to get this exact mount to fit on the 2011 gm's with the new frames. I think this is going north to cleveland. Will know on wed.

12. gbtl

gbtl Member

i have the ph2 for sale i someone needs that

13. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.