1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plow Mount F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JR2980, Jun 26, 2011.

1. JR2980

JR2980 Junior Member

Mount came off of my '04 GMC 2500HD - it was installed in '05 for my Blizzard 800HD 8' HD straight blade. Not sure what years it will fit, but I THINK it fits 02-06 Chevy or GMC.

Its rusty, but solid and not bent. I think I have the 2 back bolts that bolt to the frame, but the 3 bolts up front that bolt to the tow hooks stayed with the vehicle....I would recommend new hardware anyways when installing a plow mount.

Still works fine - the only reason it came off is because I traded the truck in and went with a 350, so I'm getting a new mount for the plow (anyone with a blizzard mount that will fit my plow on an 07 F350, let me know before I have to drop $650 on a new one!) :)

No shipping......its too heavy. Available for pickup, or depending on your location, we might be able to work out delivery.

PM me for details - make me an offer, but be realistic.

Thanks!