1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Plow Lights needed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Nuttymopar, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

Well, in prepping from this winter's storms. I started sand blasting and painting the plow and plow light's frame. I had to cut off one of the Plow lights on the light bar as it was rusted pretty good on the bar. So now I need to find different lights to use. But, in looking at the connector from the light to the truck, that was rather bad to the point where it just fell apart in my hands. So, if I go with a complete different set of lights, I also need to find some disconnect fittings for my complete setup. I would rather just by new Blizzard Plow Lights if possible that would include the plug and plug and go with it.

Does anybody recommend where to get these lights? They need to be able to bolt onto a ROUND bar type light bar. Anybody recommend a different setup over Blizzard and why, easy to switch over to Blizzard if so? Better brightness, resistance to water buildup inside, anything else that might be better then the original type?

Originally, it might cost about $ 160 - $ 175 for the stock setup. So looking to see what might be better for less $$ even if I do need to mickeymouse them somehow with a quick disconnect.

Thanks. Snow ON.

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I have OEM Blizzard lights in stock, PART # 62058 Price : $150.00 plus shipping and tax. Send me a PM if interested.